design binder, model stability and performance

Has anyone tested the affect of a loaded design binder on model stability and performance.

i can see that you will definately see a slowdown on loading these items because the file is larger.

we do a lot of large modeling where a single model can slow down a top line computer. one of my engineers was just curious. i have checked with my VAR and they stated that they have no reported instances of this being a problem. i am just checking all resorces. iQ

Quality questions bare unique answers.

Reply to
iQ