How to measure a native SolidWorks part without SolidWorks ????

Hi,

With eDrawings 2005 (Standart, not the Professional version) it was possible to measure a part there was saved with the "save edrawings data in the document" option. Now, in SW 2006 this option is suppressed for obscur reasons, but I have lost the marvelous measure function !!!

Could you help me ?

Regards

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Rubin

"Nicolas Rubin" a écrit dans le message de news:

443cb07c$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.bluewin.ch...

From what I recall, you had to have "Edrawings" pro to save a 'measurable' Edrawing.

Reply to
Jean Marc