FYI Solidworks and Catia tutorials offer

is offering Solidworks 2007 Basic and Catia v5 tutorials for a limited time offering of $25.

I have used these and they are extremely professional, you wil not get a better deal.

I have no connection to them other than being a satisfied customer.

Even the advanced tutorials for Solidworks at $95 are a steal.

Reply to
Phil Evans

Dear fish named Jon,

The myigetit.com SolidWorks course is not $25 JON! I kept asking you how much their SolidWorks course costs and you never answered, you still haven't.

Jon clue: The hook that sets in the fishes mouth is $25.00.

That would be where you keep saying the myigetit $25.00 SolidWorks course is comparable to the SolidProfessor SolidWorks course you paid $600.00 for. If they are comparable why did you pay $600.00 when you could have paid $25.00 for the same information?

Do you yet have a clue how much the myigetit SolidWorks Course Costs, that would be the FULL course that is somewhat comparable to the SolidProfessor course?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

You just made JB's head explode!

Do you think he'll actually look to find out how much it costs? Or will he just keep going around throwing out the $25 dollar price?

Reply to
Joe788

So for $25 dollars its now BETTER than the $600.00 SolidProfessor course you bought? Guess that makes you real smart then.........

Tom

Reply to
brewertr