SolidWorks DVD and video tutorials

I am learning SolidWorks for the first time. I am familiar with a few electronics CAD packages, but am now exploring designing metal parts and eventually would like to use SolidWorks to design my future house.

I am looking for video tutorials. I have seen a few from JP Technology which are good, but wondering what your thoughts are...

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne

good point. It is the bomb whendrawing a house layout. And walking thru on perspective view is kickass. My buddy did his after the great florida tornado hit, it was ssoooooooo cool for him to design his own house.

Reply to
vinny