Need second opinion on injection molding

Anyone working with injection molding willing to take a quick look at a three-piece assembly for me? My client wants to have it molded of one piece although I've been telling him it's impractical (at best) and I can give him a number of reasons for that. But he's got some pride invested in believing it's the best way to go and won't believe otherwise until/unless someone else tells him the same thing. I'm just trying to save the guy some money and pain, but all I'm getting from molders is useless hedging or stalling (I need an answer quickly). If someone will tell me it IS practical I'd be happy with that as well (although I don't think it'll happen). You'll need to sign an NDA with me, but for the evaluation I can send you a self-contained dynamic 3D representation (scalable, rotatable) of the pieces together.

TIA Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

A blank NDA can be found at

Sporkman

Hi Sporky ,I am the design engineer at a factory building tooling and injection molds for several applications, I'd be happy to look at your part, you can email it in solidworks (.sldprt) format to the above address. I dont want to sign an NDA, however, as it simply opens me to potential liability down the road. I can assure you I have zero intention of swiping any ideas, we have so much on our plate already it just wouldnt do me any good. Cheers-A

Reply to
Alex

Reply to
Sporkman