Consulting physicist needed

My client has some data from projectile impact testing which are beyond
either of us to interpret confidently. I really think it's a job for a
physicist. The client is a nice guy and does pay. If you care to deal
with it (should be just a few hours of work -- mostly communication)
please reply directly to me (include your hourly rate, please) via my
email listed on my Web site. No, I'm not taking a cut of the fees . . .
you'll deal directly with the client.
Thanks,
Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton
Watermark Design, LLC