Consulting physicist needed

My client has some data from projectile impact testing which are beyond either of us to interpret confidently. I really think it's a job for a physicist. The client is a nice guy and does pay. If you care to deal with it (should be just a few hours of work -- mostly communication) please reply directly to me (include your hourly rate, please) via my email listed on my Web site. No, I'm not taking a cut of the fees . . . you'll deal directly with the client.

Thanks, Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman