1.5 gram CO2 cartridge source?

My client is having a very difficult time locating a source that has stock of 1.5 gram CO2 cartridges. These little cartridges are only about 3/8" in diameter and 1.5" in length, and we don't know what they're normally used to do. They seem to be more readily available in Europe than in the US. They are NOT used (apparently) in air pistols and rifles . . . at least far as I can tell. All the air guns I can find seem to use a 12 gram cartridge. We know of one North American source of these 1.5 gram cartridges in Tucson, but there is a six week lead time because they obtain their cartridges from Italy. Anybody have a clue where I might look? Several extended Web searches have been pretty fruitless.

Thanks Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman