Why I got the NEGATIVE node id's in the cdb file??

I used cdwrite to write a cdb file. The model has a node-level component. I read the cdb file and found that in the cmblock portion, some of the nodes contained in the component have negative node numbers?

I want to feed this cdb file to another third-party program. That program can not handle the negative node id's contained in the component.

Can someone tell me why I got that negative node id's, or how I can avoid it? By the way, I found the same phenomena in the element-level component block

- there are some negative element id's.

There are no on-line help on cmblock!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Reply to