file selector in lisp..

Hey guys,
Is there a way to keep the file selector from popping up within a LISP program? I need to write out incremental DXF files where the filename has
already been determined by the program. I already know that CMDDIA=0 does not accomplish this.
Thanks in advance, Jeff
How about FILEDIA = 0 ?
It also depends on your code and what you're trying to accomplish. LISP is versatile enough to do accomplish most file handling chores without interference from dialogs. If you can't come up with a fix, you might consider posting the code that's giving you the problem. ___