file selector in lisp..

Hey guys,
Is there a way to keep the file selector from popping up within a LISP
program? I need to write out incremental DXF files where the filename has
already been determined by the program. I already know that CMDDIA=0 does
not accomplish this.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff
Reply to
Not Necessarily Me
How about FILEDIA = 0 ?
It also depends on your code and what you're trying to accomplish. LISP is versatile enough to do accomplish most file handling chores without interference from dialogs. If you can't come up with a fix, you might consider posting the code that's giving you the problem. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill