Selection Filters question

I?ve noticed that starting from ACAD2004 selection filters are no
saved in system. Every time when you start the new drawing you hav
to create user?s filters from scratch.
At the same time I often have file filter.nfl (where AutoCAD saves th
filters) in drawings? folder
The question: can filters be imported from other drawings or is ther
a setting allowing keeping selection filters from drawing to drawing
Reply to
NYacad