Selection Filters question

I?ve noticed that starting from ACAD2004 selection filters are no saved in system. Every time when you start the new drawing you hav to create user?s filters from scratch. At the same time I often have file filter.nfl (where AutoCAD saves th filters) in drawings? folder The question: can filters be imported from other drawings or is ther a setting allowing keeping selection filters from drawing to drawing

Reply to
NYacad