Tubing and hose selector

Here's another hangover from my editing days -- I get all kinds of white pa pers. This one might be useful to some folks. It tells you what kind of tub
ing to use with what liquids and environments. You have to request it, but they only ask for an email address:
http://www.newageindustries.com/whitepaper-request.asp
Otherwise, until the bluefish stop running, I'm outta here.
--
Ed Huntress