Solid Works C# Add-in (can't see the process of executing code in SW window)

Do anybody now why it is not visible the process of code executing during debug of C# add-in from MS Visual Studio like during debug SW macro from embeded VBA? I have created in my add-in the top level assembly. Then I have attached to object of that top level assembly event - begin_in_context_edit_component. Then after show of some form add-in added components selected in that form (empty assemblies and parts named like names in the form). After adding these components all they closed. Then, when the user begin edit some component of top level assembly fires event - begin_in_context_edit_component and depending on name of edited component running some methods for creating geometry in that component. But I can't see the process of code executing in SW window. When created top level assembly it also created ModelViewClass for it and attached event RepaitNotify. But in method - OnRepaint SW dewelopers put only 1 string (return 0). Maybe it need put there something more? Or maybe it need to create ModelViewClass for edited in context object? It is so difficult all these ModelViews and hashtables! It could be well for me to concentrate on creating geometry. Maybe someone have done such add-in in C# for creating up to 10 level subassemblies? If someone can share experience in this field, I will be much appreciated.

Reply to
djmolot