API: Getting view or model referenced by New BOMtable

I can't find any way to figure out which view is referenced by the new bom table. I first thought it would be an object of the view that was selected
when it was created but it seems that it is a part of the sheet view. My goal is actually to access the model that is referenced through the bom. I see there is a way to get the config or configs that are referenced but nothing for the Model or the View that are referenced. Anyone?
Corey
Have you tried using the BOM.GetFeature? I haven't tried it, but you might be able to then get the name of the feature. Could that feature be the model or view?
Evan

selected
This is the debug string I got from the following
Set bomf = ThisAnnotation.BomFeature Set feat = bomf.GetFeature Debug.Print feat.Name
Bill Of Materials1
so it appears that BomFeature is only giving access to the Feature object of the Bom
Though earlier I tried Feat.getparents and it came up with one object but when I tried to use it as a view I got a type mismatch.....OOOOHHH.....
Ahhhh....I passed the object to a feature and it's name is the referenced model. Thank you Evan for invoking this thought process.
Corey
"Evan T. Basalik" <Evan(do not dare spam me -
bom

My
Darn it. After looking closer I found that the feature returned as the parent feature is the drawing itself (Which is in this case the same as the model.) Using it would be a safe bet for most of our drawings but I don't want to rely on most of the time. I may resort to using the view specified in sheet props until I can find a clean way of getting the View used to create the BOM.
Corey

bom.
but