eDrawings Viewer Tutorial

Does anybody know of a simple tutorial or reference material that I can send along with an eDrawing to my customers? I would like one that is designed for somebody who does not know anything about CAD. Anything would be good, as long as I don't have to make one.

Reply to
YouGoFirst

You might want to just send them a link to the SolidWorks web site.

Tell them to read the help file enclosed with the viewer.

Reply to
scota

"YouGoFirst" wrote in news:u1Fwd.3174$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

I've got one that I created for non-CAD users. I'll try to get it on a website over the weekend if you'd like.

matt

Reply to
matt

I would love it.