What can i do about this? Is this ok?

One thing thay bothers me that I am praying is not a problem. During the pulling process, some of my wire got "scuffed up". I am positive
it is not throught to the wire, put the plastic looking face has come off in some areas. I taped with black tape for extra protection. Some of this is in the part that goes into the panel. For security I wrapped in black tape for a couple of feet. If the inspector sees this in the panel, will it be a problem and if so is there an easy way to remedy it?

If you are just talking about the clear nylon jacket over the PVC, don't worry about it. It is only there to make the wire easier to pull.
On Dec 5, 11:46pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Will the inspector mind all the electrical tape? Like I said I wrapped it for about 2 feet. You can see it inside the panel.

It will just pin you as a homeowner, not an electrician but he already knows that ;-) He might ask why you did it but he should know what U/L has said about the jacket. There are several inquiries about this on the various inspector venues and the answer is always the same. As long as the PVC insulation (the colored part) is undamaged you don't have to worry about the nylon cover.