Vendor Kudos - Semroc

I just received my first shipment from Semroc. Over the past few months, I have heard, from you guys, nothing but praise for Semroc...yet, your kind words
are *still* not adequate. I placed my order on Sunday morning, and received the items today (Wednesday). All the while, Sheryl was in constant email communication. And the quality of their kits, is unbelievable. One item that I bought, was the upscaled SLS Skyhook. Wow... Double wow... Can kit quality get any better? I can foresee that I will soon have a complete fleet of the SLS kits.
--

Greg Heilers
Greg- I gotta agree. Several friends of mine own Semroc kits (the Hydra comes to mind, primarily; along with the Laser). In fact, they're on my official "Hey, that's cool, I'm gonna get one!" list, you know, the list you make while awaiting your tax return.
Greg Heilers wrote:

Actually that's what I did, get the whole SLS fleet. Going to start the Skyhook build this weekend. Couple of build notes for you;
The balsa nc shoulder might be a bit of a tight fit so I glued some sand paper to a flat surface for a good square sanding of the shoulder. On my SRS Javelin all four of my fins had a very slight warp in the trailing edge. I clamped all the fins together and stuck it in the oven for about a hour at about 200 degrees. Warp be gone.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75