Semroc Kits At Blowout Prices

YA PRICE pitch!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Selection looks interesting, at whatever price...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

For Rocket kits at rock bottom prices visit

Semroc,Flis,Starlight,Edmonds, et all. Low Prices & Low Shipping

Reply to
News

It looks like there is a significant discount on the SLS series.

Perfect excuse for me to score ALL of those SLS's :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

I will take all the free advertising I can find :)

Reply to
News

buy an ad in Sport Rocketry

Reply to