Semroc SLS Laser-X kits in stock and ready to ship...

We just got the new Semroc SLS Laser-X mid power kits in today along with the two optional cluster engine mount kits. All I can say is this is one of the nicest mid power kits that I have seen for quite awhile. You won't find better components and the upscaled size just makes the kit that much more attractive. Here is the link -

Free shipping on all orders over $50.00!

Best regards, Brian Swanson www.BRS Hobbies.com

Reply to
BRS Hobbies