Upscale Shuttle

I am planning to build an upscale version of the 1/162 scale stack from Estes. I am planning to use the foam Columbia Glider kit as the
shuttle, or a reference size. I need some help with BT sizes for the ET and SRB tubes. I don't mind foing a little math, just unsure of how to go about this.
TIA
--

PP
--------------------------------------

If being close to scale is your goal, you're probably better off using the data in ROTW to build your scale model from the foam orbiter than you are to upscale the kit.

Bob,
Are...are you shilling for Peter Alway???
;-)
--

PP
--------------------------------------

Sure, why not.
Seriously, I understand that the stock of ROTW is just about depleted, and that it is unlikely that more will be printed in the near future. I wonder what these will go for in auctions when they are out of print?
On 2005-11-28 11:26:31 -0500, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) said:

I have found this many on the web;
NONE.
Price for past editions from book dealers:
$150! 3 available on Amazon.
Maybe they should hook up with Happy Hobby up in America's Rhineland...
--

PP