Compufoil kudos

During the past year, I've used Compufoil for several sailplane design projects and have had very positive results with the product. It's very easy to use, especially for the non-aero engineer types, and is always able to do what I need it to do.

This past weekend, my desktop Windows XP box crashed. I was really looking forward to doing some wing building in the shop and not fixing the new electronic boat anchor holding my Compufoil license hostage.

I contacted Compufoil tech support via email on -- get this -- Sunday morning and had a new license file for my laptop within an hour, no questions asked. That is *incredible* customer service!

I have no personal interest in the company but rather thought it appropriate to share this with other folks who might be interested in trying out this great product.

Thanks again to Eric Sanders and the rest of the folks at Compufoil,

Mike

Reply to
y2zulu

I'll add my kudos to Eric and Compufoil too. He maintains good customer records all the way back to the Compufoil for DOS days.

Sam

Reply to
Sam

I'll second that. Nothing but great customer service and a very well done and truly useful piece of software.

Mike D.

Reply to
mjd