Kudos to Nick @ EMRR

Just received my two prizes from the SRN raffle - nice quick shipping to the UK, and Nick didn't ask for anything towards to extra cost of shipping overseas. Top bloke!

Now I guess I'd better write up my stretched Rebel Sportsflier for EMRR :-)

G.

Reply to
Graham

Excuse me,,

You're in the UK and you donated money to us to fight our local battles? With the luck of the draw, you could have ended up with nothing. You sir are generous and a gentleman.

Kurt Savegnago

(If the writer is American-in-exile for work or pleasure I could understand the donation but a native Great Briton, I'm impressed.)

Reply to
Kurt

I second that motion Kurt. We of the former colonies are very appreciative of the donation.

Reply to
nitram578

Call it enlightened self interest. All commercially available HPR rocket motors in the UK are imported from the US. Reduced market for HPR in US means less choice and availability of HPR motors in UK. It makes perfect sense for us in the UK to support the legal battle in the US.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Hmmm. There's that Allies thing again. ; )

While we have many, the British are without question the greatest allies of the U.S.

Randy

<randyolb

Again,

I really appreciate the gesture. Wished I had the time to come over and visit the nice museums in G.B.

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt