Kudos to Nick @ EMRR

Just received my two prizes from the SRN raffle - nice quick shipping to the UK, and Nick didn't ask for anything towards to extra cost of
shipping overseas. Top bloke!
Now I guess I'd better write up my stretched Rebel Sportsflier for EMRR :-)
G.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk
Graham wrote:

Excuse me,,
You're in the UK and you donated money to us to fight our local battles? With the luck of the draw, you could have ended up with nothing. You sir are generous and a gentleman.
Kurt Savegnago
(If the writer is American-in-exile for work or pleasure I could understand the donation but a native Great Briton, I'm impressed.)
I second that motion Kurt. We of the former colonies are very appreciative of the donation.

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:57:58 -0500, "nitram578"

Call it enlightened self interest. All commercially available HPR rocket motors in the UK are imported from the US. Reduced market for HPR in US means less choice and availability of HPR motors in UK. It makes perfect sense for us in the UK to support the legal battle in the US.

Hmmm. There's that Allies thing again. ; )
While we have many, the British are without question the greatest allies of the U.S.
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Darren J Longhorn wrote:

Again,
I really appreciate the gesture. Wished I had the time to come over and visit the nice museums in G.B.
Kurt Savegnago