Estes Thor-Agena Questions

I am getting ready to clone the classic Estes Thor-Agena B. While looking through the available parts from BMS...I have run into a few question marks. BMS carries the
transition(s) and nose cone(s)...but they carry two different sizes. The plans downloaded from JimZ have a BT-52-sized upperstage. BMS has the BT-60 to BT-52 transition, as well as the BT-52-sized nose cone. However, they also have a transition and nose cone sized for the BT-50. Why is this? Were there actually two different Estes Thor-Agenas? One with a BT-52 upper stage, and the other with a BT-50 upper stage?
--

Greg Heilers
Hello Greg,
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:06:16 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

Thanks...I think I will do that!
By the way, do you have an answer for the BT-50 vs BT-52 situation?
--

Greg Heilers
The BT-52 was the actual scale part used in the original kit.