Scratch Honest John

I'm thinking about building a Honest John from scratch. My first rocket was a Estes Honest John back in 1973. I have all the parts except the nose. Do you guys have any suggestions on where to find the nose cone?

R.Hill

Will Marchant

There are two different noses available from Balsa Machining Service, both BT-50 and BT-55 sized. In addition, Thustline Aerospace sells "parts packs" to allow you to clone the Estes BT-50 and BT-55 based kits:

Greg Heilers