Scratch Honest John

I'm thinking about building a Honest John from scratch. My first rocket was a Estes Honest John back in 1973. I have all the parts except the nose. Do you guys have any suggestions
on where to find the nose cone?
---------------------------------- R.Hill http://rocketry.wordpress.com
Semroc has a "flared ogive" in a couple of different sizes that might be intended for an Honest John. Take a look at this http://www.semroc.com/Store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct@5 one and see what you think. If you like it you should check out the other sizes in their catalog as well...
R.Hill wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:00:21 +0000, R.Hill wrote:

There are two different noses available from Balsa Machining Service, both BT-50 and BT-55 sized. In addition, Thustline Aerospace sells "parts packs" to allow you to clone the Estes BT-50 and BT-55 based kits:
http://thrustaero.com/clone_kits.htm
--

Greg Heilers