Rail Guide Standoffs

I am building a 7.5" dia. Honest John. Because of the shape of the nose cone I need to space the rail guides 1" away from the body tube. Any Suggestions?
Les.

First, turn off your HTML when posting!
Put the buttons on standoffs. And put a third button on the nose cone to take some of the stress when it's on the rail before launch.