Master Blaster is now in the 11pm Timeslot?

Wow... I guess the ratings were poor... It's on after an hour of cartoons...
Got the VCR set to tape it.

It might have more to due with the content then the ratings. It would not be cool to see some kids try to copy what was being done.
JD

Where would the kids get a Mini? Steal mom's, maybe?
;-)
--
Tweak

Speaking of motor vehicles and Master Blasters:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-08-10-utah-explosion_x.htm

Not the most clearly written article I've ever read. It doesn't actually say the driver and passenger had left the truck before the explosion - but they couldn't possibly have survived otherwise, could they?
There had to have been a fire that caused the explosion. It sounds like they pulled him from the truck before the explosion.

They make serious stuff: http://www.ensign-bickfordcompany.com /

I'd be worried about some adults <grin>
George Rachor snipped-for-privacy@rachors.com

George L. Rachor Jr. snipped-for-privacy@rachors.com
8pm pacific time, thats pretty much prime time....

Over the last three weeks, it has been on at 8PM once in Eastern, Central, and Pacific Time Zone. Maybe Mountain next week?
Greg Deputy wrote:

AZ Woody wrote:

Where I was it came on after Tripping the Rift. I bet the Sci-Fi channel will get a heck of a lot of complaints about having the TTR sexual humor on at a 9:00 P.M. slot where I live.
I didn't mind it as I was watching it by myself, but I sure wouldn't want my kids to watch it.
It would have been better to have MB on at the EARLIER slot as I don't think there is anything there that would be offensive to the adults as far as kids watching it. The only issues would be if kids tried to emulate what is on MB with small estes rockets. If that is a concern then TTR and MB should just be in later time slots.
Personally I don't have any issues with MB being on earlier.
Kurt Savegnago
The one thing I learned from last nights show , was that HPR don't make very good ground seeking targets, as far as accuracy goes. If a terrorist wanted to use M motors to lob stuff into a stadium say, he would have lob about 50 at one time so 1 might actually hit dead center. I guess this episode pretty well dispells the ATF's claim that they can be use for ground targets. I hope both the BATFe and charlie shummer were watching...
shockie B)

Maybe that's why they scheduled it after the cartoons, to make sure that the BATFe and Shummer would be watching ;-) shockwaveriderz wrote:

I don't think they stay up that late. ; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
shockwaveriderz wrote:

I don't know about that, all 10 rockets hit the ground so there's a 100% success rate. :-)
Mario
Here's a nice little page (by Terry) on the ScoreCube site, dedicated to Dan & Terry's 'Aurora' project.
http://www.scorecube.com/aurora / Yeah, I know, old news, but for guys like me who missed the Discovery channel show, it sheds some light on these guy's credentials.

From what I understand, Terry did everything on the web site. The site is impressive too. Check out the animations.