Master Blaster is now in the 11pm Timeslot?

Wow... I guess the ratings were poor... It's on after an hour of cartoons...

Got the VCR set to tape it.

Reply to
AZ Woody

It might have more to due with the content then the ratings. It would not be cool to see some kids try to copy what was being done.

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

Where would the kids get a Mini? Steal mom's, maybe?

;-)

Reply to
Tweak

Speaking of motor vehicles and Master Blasters:

shreadvector

Not the most clearly written article I've ever read. It doesn't actually say the driver and passenger had left the truck before the explosion - but they couldn't possibly have survived otherwise, could they?

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

There had to have been a fire that caused the explosion. It sounds like they pulled him from the truck before the explosion.

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

I'd be worried about some adults

George Rachor snipped-for-privacy@rachors.com

"JDcluster" writes:

Reply to
George Rachor From:

Where I was it came on after Tripping the Rift. I bet the Sci-Fi channel will get a heck of a lot of complaints about having the TTR sexual humor on at a 9:00 P.M. slot where I live.

I didn't mind it as I was watching it by myself, but I sure wouldn't want my kids to watch it.

It would have been better to have MB on at the EARLIER slot as I don't think there is anything there that would be offensive to the adults as far as kids watching it. The only issues would be if kids tried to emulate what is on MB with small estes rockets. If that is a concern then TTR and MB should just be in later time slots.

Personally I don't have any issues with MB being on earlier.

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt

The one thing I learned from last nights show , was that HPR don't make very good ground seeking targets, as far as accuracy goes. If a terrorist wanted to use M motors to lob stuff into a stadium say, he would have lob about 50 at one time so 1 might actually hit dead center. I guess this episode pretty well dispells the ATF's claim that they can be use for ground targets. I hope both the BATFe and charlie shummer were watching...

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Reply to
Alex Mericas

I don't know about that, all 10 rockets hit the ground so there's a 100% success rate. :-)

Mario

Reply to
Mario Perdue
8pm pacific time, thats pretty much prime time....

Reply to
Greg Deputy

Reply to
Alex Mericas

I don't think they stay up that late. ; )

Randy

<randyolb

Here's a nice little page (by Terry) on the ScoreCube site, dedicated to Dan & Terry's 'Aurora' project.

I know, old news, but for guys like me who missed the Discovery channel show, it sheds some light on these guy's credentials.

Reply to
bob352

From what I understand, Terry did everything on the web site. The site is impressive too. Check out the animations.

Reply to