Now this is just stupid...

We're from the government... we're here to protect you...

ROFL...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

damn..now they r killin xmas trees.....

shcokie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

"The task proved complicated because the law also requires a fire marshal to be on hand when a tree destined for public display is cut down"

Interesting requirement. I wonder what value is added here ?

Reply to
AlMax

I believe it was to ensure that the tree was fresh. I guess the expiration date on the tree wasn't good enough.

mike

Reply to
Mike Kruger