Shoulder Launchable missle sting in Newark

This is bound to spill over and dump all over us...Lautenburg and Crew are bound " see...see...wee told ya"

Mark A Palmer

TRA 08542 L2

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

I don't see the APCP motors or anything looking like hobby rocketry.

Reply to
Stephen

Reply to
Gary Deaver

with 24 hrs behind us on this story, it turns out this was a setup sting from start to finish.....its all theatrics, folks............ our governemnt is so stupid and disingenuous......

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz