FlisKits: Preliminary Education pages up

Well, it has been a long time coming and I decided to bite the bullet and just start writing...

Since opening our doors I have had great plans for a set of educational pages on our site. Something that would direct the educator and/or the student to what is needed to bring rocketry to your group and/or class and how FlisKits can play a part.

When we first opened I had a single page there promising the world, and there it sat.

Well, while we're still a LONG way from where I would like to be, I have re-tooled the area under Education and uploaded our preliminary EDU site for review.

In the very near future we will have a prominent button on the front page, but for now you can get to this section by clicking on SERVICES then clicking on Education (at the top of the Services menu)

I invite everyone to look it over, critique it, provide feedback and the like. There are some areas that are not complete (like the plans for the more complicated launch pad, etc)

I invite you to offer suggestions of areas or topics that you would like to see discussed or covered in these pages. Also note that we do not currently have any course curriculum written up yet (but soon, I hope).

This has kept me busy for the past few days and I hope that it will serve everyone looking to bring rocketry to his or her school, youth group, class and event.

jflis