Hybrid Weasel Fun, Weasels Perked up with some NOS

The JMRC Weasel Boys came out Saturday to fly some weasels.
Tony and I flew on the SkyRipper "G" , G63 motor
Dale flew his on APCP
Just a note when I say mine separated, I mean the normal separation at the event, not the bad kind of shreaperation. I need to remember my proper words while filming ;-)
Watch the fun: PG-15

Art Upton
Reply to
ArtU
Wow. What's up with all that white stuff on the ground there? Somebody spill a really big container of baby powder? 8^)
Sure like the weather here in sunny Kalifornia. 8^)
(BTW, nice flights. Thanks for the vid.)
James
The JMRC Weasel Boys came out Saturday to fly some weasels.
Tony and I flew on the SkyRipper "G" , G63 motor
Dale flew his on APCP
Just a note when I say mine separated, I mean the normal separation at the event, not the bad kind of shreaperation. I need to remember my proper words while filming ;-)
Watch the fun: PG-15
Upton
Reply to
James L. Marino