some FUN-NY metalworking

wait for the pics to load, expecially check out his fender mounted planter.

lol.

b.w.

some will like his bumper stickers.

William Wixon

I love the little statue built in above the left turnsignal, rigged to take a whiz!

And that trailer, man... I knew somebody that had one of that type but with two castered wheels. Sure was strange going around tight corners, but backing up was pretty darn easy.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

i've been wanting to put a squirter (cobbled from a windshield washer mechanism) on the back of my vehicle for years, i was imagining it would scare away tailgaters, but then they could prolly claim some sort of b.s. to get me arrested or get a ticket for something or other.

that's how i came across his site, was looking at/searching for one wheeled trailers (specifically the motorcycle versions). it's fun to look at them. this guy has dozens and dozens at his site. very fun/funny.

there i linked to various other sites, such as....

b.w.

Reply to
William Wixon

I did that years ago, but never had the stones to use it. Now I just use my windshield washers. If you are going over 60 mph any car close enough behind to be a bother will get plenty of spray. If they have a dirty windshield and are heading into the sun, it's especially effective.

Reply to
Rex