Is your Weasel down in the dumps, Perk it up with a Snort of NOS

Dont let your Weasel be down in the dumps.
Make your Weasel laugh with a SkyRipper Systems G69 nitrous motor !
We have a new Weasel combo with the G69 Hybrid motor, and the LOC Weasel kit
to fly it in.
http://tinyurl.com/cufcc
You can mount your Weasel fins to the 29mm motor mount and slot the body tube for a fin-can style fit that will hold up to Hi-Power flight.
The Weasels payload section allows you to use an altimeter or timer for ejection.
For a really great time, Super Size Your Weasel.
Add the Perfect Flite MAWD to the combo and really save while having a ball.
http://tinyurl.com/bcdb2
With either of these combos, odds are your Weasel will have fun.
Art Upton CowboyRocketry.com
Oh, gee, the double entendre just has me in stitches. <ahem>
--
Marty Schrader

Up and Over...