Is your Weasel down in the dumps, Perk it up with a Snort of NOS

Don?t let your Weasel be down in the dumps.

Make your Weasel laugh with a SkyRipper Systems ?G69? nitrous motor !

We have a new Weasel combo with the G69 Hybrid motor, and the LOC Weasel kit to fly it in.

You can mount your Weasel fins to the 29mm motor mount and slot the body tube for a fin-can style fit that will hold up to Hi-Power flight.

The Weasel?s payload section allows you to use an altimeter or timer for ejection.

For a really great time, Super Size Your Weasel.

Add the Perfect Flite MAWD to the combo and really save while having a ball.

With either of these combos, odds are your Weasel will have fun.

Art Upton CowboyRocketry.com

Reply to
ArtU

Oh, gee, the double entendre just has me in stitches.

Reply to
Marty Schrader