We have rocket Shirts ready to order

T & M Embroidery is please to let you know that we have 4 rocket t-shirts and Sweat shirts ready to order. We have the following shirts ready on our
web site Apollo Thirteen, Mercury Redstone, Saturn V and Challenger space Shuttle. The t-shirts are high quality shirts. They are 6.1oz 100% cotton shirt and the sweat shirt are the heavy 10oz shirts.
We will be adding a new shirt every night of this week.
To place a order or to find out more information go to www.tandmembroidery.com
Thank you Tom T & M Embroidery
T & M Embroidery wrote:

Just received mine (I ordered one each of the above). Really nice quality embroidery, guys.
Would you consider doing a reproduction of the logo at my website (reproduced here):
http://www.savethelut.org/imgs/savethelut220.jpg
I'm more interested in the LUT with Apollo, as the 'save the LUT' logo itself is somewhat moot (<G>).
Please let me know if this is a possibility...
David Erbas-White
we can do that you would just want the tower and the Apollo right. Send me a e-mail and we can talk a little more.
Tom

Oh our e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@rap.midco.net
Tom