We have rocket Shirts ready to order

T & M Embroidery is please to let you know that we have 4 rocket t-shirts and Sweat shirts ready to order. We have the following shirts ready on our web site Apollo Thirteen, Mercury Redstone, Saturn V and Challenger space Shuttle. The t-shirts are high quality shirts. They are 6.1oz 100% cotton shirt and the sweat shirt are the heavy 10oz shirts.

We will be adding a new shirt every night of this week.

To place a order or to find out more information go to

Thank you Tom T & M Embroidery

Reply to
T & M Embroidery

Just received mine (I ordered one each of the above). Really nice quality embroidery, guys.

Would you consider doing a reproduction of the logo at my website (reproduced here):

I'm more interested in the LUT with Apollo, as the 'save the LUT' logo itself is somewhat moot ().

Please let me know if this is a possibility...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Reply to