Looking for a large scale Saturn V

A year ago I had a link to someone who made 7 foot Saturn V. Then there was the great crash of '05 and I no longer have the links. Does anyone
here know the site?
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Is this http://www.polecataerospace.com/saturn_v_-_10.htm what you were thinking of, Dan? I've got one and it is pretty cool. I've flown it twice. Now I need to paint it and put all the doodads on.     Best wishes,     Will
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
Will Marchant wrote:

Yes, that's the one. Thank you so much :)
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:

Dan
I had one on this page
http://homepage.mac.com/wesrudy/PhotoAlbum11.html
about halfway down, by Mark and Josh Hanna. If you go to the "downloads" link at the top the video is NY-XSatV.mov or something similar.
Chuck
On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 07:50:06 -0600, "Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired"

Not quite 7', but fairly big: http://www.siriusrocketry.com/Saturn51.htm

It may not be the site, since this one was several years ago, but Andy Waddell of PML built one about this size several years back.
Here is an even larger one. Kiss your bank account goodby.
http://www.polecataerospace.com/saturn_v_-_10.htm

Money is no object.