Looking for a website (slightly OT)

A year or so ago someone posted a link to a gentleman's website where he had several toys.

Things like using a piezo electric lighter, to ignite hairspray, to propel a bean can up into the air. Also, he had a small 'jet boat', that could be used in a bath tub and was powered by a coil of small dia. copper tubing, that was heated by some type of flame.

Sorry if this is a little vague but, if I could be much more specific, my own searches would probably have found it. :-)

Your help will be appreciated.

Lewis.

*******************
Reply to
limeylew

Try

They sell a set of three steam powered boats for $6.95 U.S.

Reply to
gbennett

Try

Search for product #45K17.16 Set of three steam powered tin boats for $6.95 U.S.

Reply to
gbennett

As far as the boats go, you probably mean "pop-pop" boats. Here is a link:

They are great fun, very easy to make but not easy to make so they work.

All the best,

Charles Adams

Reply to
charadam