looking for someone....

im lookin for someone who would be able to do up a few spear heads for me. if its possible for anyone email me and i shall explain a little bit of how i would like them and you could tell me the cost.

Larry Armourer & Artisan

Larry Hamilton

Where in he US are you? I have a blacksmith friend in Indiana who forges lots of spearheads for the medieval societies.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Actually im in alberta, Canada

Reply to
Larry Hamilton

Jim Gerlinsky forges quite a few spearheads. He's in Saskatchewan. His email address is .

Reply to
Tom Stovall