looking for someone....

im lookin for someone who would be able to do up a few spear heads for me. if its possible for anyone email me and i shall explain a little bit of how
i would like them and you could tell me the cost.
Larry Armourer & Artisan www.beneaththekilt.com

Where in he US are you? I have a blacksmith friend in Indiana who forges lots of spearheads for the medieval societies.
Actually im in alberta, Canada
wrote:

me.
how
Larry Hamilton wrote:
Jim Gerlinsky forges quite a few spearheads. He's in Saskatchewan. His
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith