Someone looking for Jarno taper?

I recall someone looking for a jarno taper adapter for a spindle nose some time back. I think Ive found two of them..maybe.

What was the taper needed, and what are the taper specs? Ill measure and see if these are them. They are 3 MT center hole.

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner, I'm looking for a spindle adapter for Monarch 10 EE. It's a #12 jarno but has a 2 MT center hole.

I think the 12 jarno specs are 1.5" large dia. Adapter is probably 3" long. All jarno tapers are 0.6" per foot.

Gary Repesh

Reply to
GJRepesh