brass NPT fitting search

I am searching for a supplier for brass 1/8NPT hex head plugs. I submitted a picture in the dropbox titled "brass-plug". I need a plug identical to this, except without the hollow center. Please disregard the small hole drilled in the hex area of the plug. I need to safety wire the plug, and require the plug to be solid. A day trip to the local supplier yielded nothing. Anyone who has an idea about this please let me know. Thanks, Ryan

Reply to
CC

Your picture hasn't hit the dropbox yet but try McMaster Carr at

Search for "brass pipe plug". I can't tell if theirs are solid from the picture so you may need to call them or order a test piece.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Hey Ryan,

Did you try look>I am searching for a supplier for brass 1/8NPT hex head plugs. I submitted

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Swagelock / Cajon makes one. Theirs won't be the cheapest, though.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III

Reply to