Someone needed to make a person lift a couple weeks ago?

I posted pictures of that jackscrew assembly I picked up

its a new or near new Joyce/Dayton 2 ton jackscrew assembly
Someone a couple weeks ago was asking how to pick up their mom or
something while seated.
This unit would do it perfectly using a very small motor.
Ive got $50 in it, pay me that plus shipping and its yours.
If no response in a day or two..its up for grabs to anyone who wants it.
Might make a hell of a motorcycle lift actuator, welding positioner etc
the jackscrew is 1" in diameter and overall length is 36"
The L shaped plate on the traveling nut is simply bolted on and is
simply removed.
Gunner
"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gullshit in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."
- Onni 1:33
Reply to
Gunner