Another new shirt added to our web site!

We have just added a new shirt to our web site. This shirt is a embroidered shirt with the Sputnik on the left chest. These are 6.1oz 100% cotton.
To place a order or to find out more information on this shirt go to www.tandmembroidery.com
Tom
T & M Embroidery wrote:

A) if you're going to add them this fast, I'll have to hold off ordering until you're done... (<G>)
B) how about a Lunar Module??? ISS??? SkyLab??? Mars Rover??? etc. etc. And my particular favorite (go to my website to see why) the Apollo LUT??
David Erbas-White http://www.savethelut.org
Tom
David Erbas-White wrote:
<snip>

Didn't they dismantle LUT 1 a year and a half ago or did I miss the memo again?
TK
--
Cogito ergo bibo

TDKozan wrote:

It's gone, I've just been too upset to update the website...
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

Gotcha, thanks. Wish I'd been wrong.
TK
--
Cogito ergo bibo

TDKozan wrote:

To add insult to injury, the latest I've heard is that they're planning on dismantling (completely) the Apollo 1 site...
Not that there is much left of it...
David Erbas-White

Do you have the elusive "I Corrected Henry" T-Shirt?
(Henry as in Henry Spencer - a frequent poster on sci.space.* and many technical groups. Someone who checks his facts before posting and is rarely corrected)
Glen

Is there actually such a shirt? That would be pretty cool!
We can make a shirt like that or any other shirt you would wish.
We are also making shirt and hat with rocket club or any other club logos on them. These are done with a very low set up charge or no set up charge depending on the amount ordered.
Tom