New web site with (plastic) model pictures

Hello,

I've just uploaded the first pictures on this web site. Yes, it's one off my new sites that I've started this year. This site will only host model show reports (in a pictorial layout).

The address is:

At the moment I place the pictures in the same order as I took the pictures.

In the coming months more text will be added to the site, but for now I let the pictures speak.

If you like the idea of this site and you take pictures of the model shows you go to, you can add your pictures to the site. If not, the shows that will be covered will be from a small region (let's say 95% from Belgium and the rest will be from the UK, France and The Netherlands).

Greetings,

FilipFr

Reply to
filsoft

Very nice. Thanks. And if you are looking for a new scale modeling site for aircraft try

They talk about aircraft there and no politics! Lol

Cheers, Jim

Reply to
staff_Jim