Polar Lights Star Trek Model Pictures

All -

When I was trying to build this model I looked all over the Internet for pictures. I searched everywhere and could not find a web site that had detailed pictures of how to assemble this model. I would have liked to have some ideas going forward so, what I did was take pictures step by step of how I built the model and post them on my web page. I think this would help anybody out who's going to attempt to build this model . Cehck it out and I hope it helps others build a better model.

you will find the link on the right of the main page titles :

"The building of an Enterprise"

RSC

Reply to
RSC

This should get you started:

Martin

Reply to
The Collector

Also try the Hobby Talk Science Fiction Modeling forum:

There are usually some people sharing works-in-progress and build tips...

Reply to
David Bono