Polar Lights Star Trek Model Pictures

All -
When I was trying to build this model I looked all over the Internet
for pictures. I searched everywhere and could not find a web site
that had detailed pictures of how to assemble this model. I would
have liked to have some ideas going forward so, what I did was take
pictures step by step of how I built the model and post them on my web
page. I think this would help anybody out who's going to attempt to
build this model . Cehck it out and I hope it helps others build a
better model.
you will find the link on the right of the main
page titles :
"The building of an Enterprise"
RSC
Reply to
RSC
This should get you started:
Martin
Reply to
The Collector
Also try the Hobby Talk Science Fiction Modeling forum:
There are usually some people sharing works-in-progress and build tips...
Reply to
David Bono