New Page, Updated Pictures

All -

This seems to be the most popular pages on my site. I could not find these models anywhere. Would you like to donate a picture of your model? I'll publish it with your name. Include some info about the model too!.

Send pictures and info to snipped-for-privacy@schmooseme.net

RSC

Reply to
RSC

for a second i thought it was some damn spammer. then i remebered you great enterprise. coolness, thanks.

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following on 29/03/07 00:09:

Don't forget the Usenet Guidelines and as you might remember them, especially the last half of point 7! ;-)

Subject: What is Usenet? Followup-To: news.newusers.questions Date: 27 Mar 1993 12:16:25 -0500 Organization: Dept. of Computer Sciences, Purdue Univ. Lines: 353

  1. Usenet is not an advertising medium.

Because of Usenet's roots in academia, and because Usenet depends so heavily on cooperation (sometimes among competitors), custom dictates that advertising be kept to a minimum. It is tolerated if it is infrequent, informative, and low-hype.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Thanks for looking at the Enterprise and I'm gland you remembered it ! The titanic is a bit harder to explain but I hope to have more explainations in the coming weeks and pops started a train display I'm going to follow step by step. (it going slowly for him). Summers coming so I'm out more flying my RC planes and truck.

RSC

RSC