Looking for Model Minutes Rocket Pics

If anyone has built these kits in the past, I would love to have some
pictures of your models for the new Model Minutes US website.
Your pictures may be posted on the website so make sure you are
smiling!
Please e-mail them to info at modelminutes dot us (or use the contact
address on the site).
Model Minute US has been active for just 1 month. They have all the
original (6) Model Minutes kits (improved for 2005) and we are just
about ready to release the G-200.
Thanks for your support.
Nick

nick
I bought a couple for my son. I recommend everyone try one or two. They are unique.
If you like the Centuri kits made from printed sheets, you will likely love these.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine