Looking for Model Minutes Rocket Pics

If anyone has built these kits in the past, I would love to have some pictures of your models for the new Model Minutes US website.
Your pictures may be posted on the website so make sure you are smiling!
Please e-mail them to info at modelminutes dot us (or use the contact address on the site).
Model Minute US has been active for just 1 month. They have all the original (6) Model Minutes kits (improved for 2005) and we are just about ready to release the G-200.
Thanks for your support. Nick http://www.modelminutes.us /

I bought a couple for my son. I recommend everyone try one or two. They are unique.
If you like the Centuri kits made from printed sheets, you will likely love these.
Jerry