[AD] Model Minutes US Sales are Slow Sale

Yep, for the first 13 days of April, Model Minutes US has seen slow sales... so, I have decided to help.
The Model Minutes Sales are Slow Sale is focused on getting our newest
kit, the 31" tall, G-200 Heavy Carrier out there. So, with the purchase of any Model Minutes US rocket, you may add a G-200 and then subtract $7.00.
Check it out: http://www.modelminutes.us
Enjoy, Friendly Nick
The flying spider looks interesting.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /