[AD] Model Minutes US Sales are Slow Sale

Yep, for the first 13 days of April, Model Minutes US has seen slow sales... so, I have decided to help.

The Model Minutes Sales are Slow Sale is focused on getting our newest kit, the 31" tall, G-200 Heavy Carrier out there. So, with the purchase of any Model Minutes US rocket, you may add a G-200 and then subtract $7.00.

Check it out:

Enjoy, Friendly Nick

Reply to
nick