Don't look now....

I sent a request to 'opt out' a while back. It will be interesting to see if they pull the info, and whether it pops right back in.

Reply to
Dick Stafford

I opt'd out too but did a search anyways. It pulled my addy from 7 years ago but nothing since. I guess I'm ok with this.

Ted 'NOT ok with writ> I sent a request to 'opt out' a while back. It will be interesting to see

Reply to
nedtovak