DCC Decoder sizes

Does anyone know of a web site or anywhere else where there is a publushed comparison table of decoder sizes?

I know the info is normally published, but it does take a while looking up each decoder size, then the price and rying to remember which size, price and name/number go together. As a newbie to this I also find it confusing where the price has the name, and the spec has the model number...

Thanks, Paul.

Reply to
Paul Matthews

Paul, I found it quite by chance two days ago. Have a look at JMRI's Decoder Pro website - it is on one of the pages there.... Try:

Andy

I know the info is normally published, but it does take a while looking up each decoder size, then the price and rying to remember which size, price and name/number go together. As a newbie to this I also find it confusing where the price has the name, and the spec has the model number...

Thanks, Paul.

Reply to
Andy Sollis

Or :

Andy Sollis

Hi Paul

The following web page has some good comparison date

Regards

Tony Cane

Reply to
t.cane

Paul Matthews wrote

Hi Paul, try (*) Reinhard is (or used to be) DCC WG member, so he should know ;))

cheers/jw (jens) (*) possibly is more up to date, I haven't checked for all the details ...

Reply to
Jens Wulf

Sorry, I have been lax in following up - the URLs provided are excellent - thanks guys.

P.

Reply to
Paul Matthews