Airfix Coaches

Opening boxes I put away over 20 years ago I have a number of Airfix
LMS corridor and non corridor coaches.
Are these same coaches still available from Hornby or Bachmann?
Reply to
nibbod
"nibbod" wrote
I think some may have been re-issued by Dapol, but I'm unsure which company currently owns the tooling for them.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
I don't think either are currently available, although Hornby have recently released some brand new Stanier coaches which are based on the same prototypes as the corridor coaches.
Fred X
Reply to
Fred X