Table Column & Row Sizes

In a table, is there any way to lock the size of the columns and rows? I don't want users to accidentally change the size of them.

Reply to
runnik

Design table, BOM, something else? Excel based or SW based table?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

An option is to reset the rows height of a SW base table to fit the font size using the following macro from :

name " Reset Table Row Height "

Reply to
Raul

Whoever made that macro deserves a medal !!

This is awesome

I did not have much time to look deep into this macro, but is there a way of controlling the overall table and column width?

I guess I will have to fix the table sizes myself since SW doesn't give s.. about that

An option is to reset the rows height of a SW base table to fit the font size using the following macro from :

name " Reset Table Row Height "

Reply to
mr.T