Which DCC Decoder for Which Engine?

Does anyone know of an on-line resource for picking DCC decoders for HO engines? That is, I'm looking for a table of some sort that says: "For an Atlas GP-9 or a Kato SD-45 or a Proto 2000 this or a Stewart that ...., etc., the following decoders fit and work well: Digitrax x, Lenz, Y, NCE, Z, etc."

Sort of a application notes page to help people match size and current rating to a comprehensive list of engines.

I know it partially depends on the features you want in the decoder, but I'm looking for any shortcuts I can find that keep me from having to manually measure current draw and figure out how big weights are in all of my engines.

Thoughts?

Vince

Reply to
Vince Guarna

Hmmmm......why don't you compile such a list? Or, lacking that, you can stick a Digitrax DH-123 or DH-163 in everything and you'll probably be just fine. Froggy,

Reply to
Froggy

Steve Caple