I'm back

Six months after being so rudely interrupted by AO-Hell's minions, I have changed carriers (to DSL no less) and downloaded Mozilla for a news
reader (spotty quality, but it may be my settings and not their program).
No time for RRing, either model or real. Too busy with getting my college edumication (or something like that) and still trying to find work that will actually feed a family of four without charity handouts. Did the post office for a year, but at $10 an hour and no benefits, that doesn't do much except piss the wife off that I'm sleeping all day ('cause I worked all night; go figure). The economy's improved in Milwaukee, so it's only a matter of time before I get the right contact. I've finally decided it really _is_ who you know, not what you know. I fought it for 20 years and finally gave up.
Thanks for the warning...
<<plonk>>

Hi Jay,
It's good to see you back again. I just got back from summer vacation.
Looks like Old Joe is plonking himself into oblivion.
--
Bill Kaiser
snipped-for-privacy@mtholyoke.edu
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:52:34 GMT, Jay Cunnington wrote:

Google for 40tude Dialog - free, and good; I use and prefer Moz mail and browser (in the T'bird and Firebird iterations), not the newreader.
--
Steve

Hi Jay! Good to see you back. Bruce