I'm back

Six months after being so rudely interrupted by AO-Hell's minions, I
have changed carriers (to DSL no less) and downloaded Mozilla for a news
reader (spotty quality, but it may be my settings and not their program).
No time for RRing, either model or real. Too busy with getting my
college edumication (or something like that) and still trying to find
work that will actually feed a family of four without charity handouts.
Did the post office for a year, but at $10 an hour and no benefits, that
doesn't do much except piss the wife off that I'm sleeping all day
('cause I worked all night; go figure). The economy's improved in
Milwaukee, so it's only a matter of time before I get the right contact.
I've finally decided it really _is_ who you know, not what you know. I
fought it for 20 years and finally gave up.
Reply to
Jay Cunnington
Thanks for the warning...
Reply to
Joe Ellis
Google for 40tude Dialog - free, and good; I use and prefer Moz mail and browser (in the T'bird and Firebird iterations), not the newreader.
Reply to
Steve Caple
Hi Jay! Good to see you back. Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Favinger
Hi Jay,
It's good to see you back again. I just got back from summer vacation.
Looks like Old Joe is plonking himself into oblivion.
Reply to
<wkaiser